Wednesday 18 May 2016

Princess Day 2016

Just a short post to show off some photos from International M.E. Awareness Day on May 12th, the day I spent dressed as a Princess to raise money for Invest in M.E. Research. I had a fantastic day but it was rather more exhausting than I expected it to be! So here's the photos:
Blue nail varnish!


First photo of the day, wearing my invisible crown.


A Royal selfish the old fashioned way of using a proper camera and a mirror!


A photo taken by my Dad.

A realistic depiction of how I spend most days!

Another realistic depiction of how I spend most days!

Having a good rest!

A MASSIVE THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has supported me in raising money for Invest in M.E. Research again this year. The current total of offline and online donations stands at £220 but there's still time to show your support my JustGiving page remains open at: https://www.justgiving.com/princessclarew

No comments:

Post a Comment